To be able to paint your portrait I will first need to photograph yourself and your family. I'll also ask you a few questions about what it's like being part of a family. Therefore, I will bring my camera to an outdoor location near where you live so that we can take some photos and we can chat about your life.
I look forward to hearing from you!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Allowing me to photograph you and ask basic questions about your life is a requirement for taking part in this project
2. I personally choose which photo/s to use as reference/s for the portrait
3. By participating in this project you grant me permission to use all of the following in promoting it: my portrait of you, photographs of you and interview with you
4. I own both the reference photographs and the portrait, in the literal sense and also in terms of intellectual copyright
5. I reserve the right to NOT use your photos and story to create a portrait if I deem them to be unsuitable for any reason
6. I will provide you with a high resolution digital copy of the painting, which you are free to share or print in any way you wish - and no later than 24 months after completion I will also gift you an exhibition-quality print